The Power Of Silence
Today in the studio, the guys are going to talk about a very common problem for most contractors.
That problem is dearly called STFU but for short it is called shutting your mouth. Keeping your mouth shut is the secret weapon to sales.
If you talk too much, you are going to scare off the clients. There is simply no reason to speak until you have heard everything that you need to hear.
So contractors, STFU!
Links to resources:
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game changer for your business.
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 0:48 – The Secret To Sales: STFU
- 1:52 – What Happens When You STFU Up On A Sales Call
- 5:25 – 15 Seconds Of Silence Is Forever (Especially When You’re Drowning)
- 8:33 – Vomiting On Clients Even When You’re Telling Yourself To STFU
- 9:20 – What Is Actively Listening To Clients?
- 11:55 – How To Come Up With Good Questions To Ask
- 12:53 – Being Present, Patient, & Curious For True Listening
- 19:37 – Less Is More
- 20:30 – Dig Into The Pain Points Before Solving Their Problem
- 23:08 – This Feels Like An Eternity
- 24:15 – Outro