When You Have a Good Partnership, 1+1=3
Today we’re going to talk about what it is to have a good partnership in your contracting business and how it can affect your company.
When you have a good partnership, 1+1=3.
By that, we mean that both parties together equal more than the 2 companies separately.
If one of the partners is less than 1, making a partnership as the last saving grace to their business, then a partnership might not be for them.
Running an entire business by yourself can be overwhelming. It is always good to have a shoulder to cry on.
Ask yourself this question: would you want to work with you?
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 0:36 – Why We Love Business Partners
- 1:55 – Partnerships Are Only Good When
- 2:36 – Steve’s Partnership Experience
- 3:07 – The #1 Reason Why Partnerships Break Up
- 5:53 – Giving & Getting Constructive Criticism
- 6:38 – How Do You Know If You Should Have A Partner?
- 10:19 – Create A Culture Of Celebration
- 11:30 – Transitioning A Partnership
- 12:20 – The #1 Thing To Do At The End Of The Day With Your Business Partner
- 13:54 – How Does All Of This Help Your Sales?
- 15:20 – It’s All About How You Treat People
- 16:28 – Business Partners Spur Personal Development
- 18:26 – Be A Sharer
- 19:16 – You Don’t Have To Be Alone, Join The CSA
Links to resources:
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game changer for your business.