5 Steps To SHIN-FU
In today’s episode, the guys talk about SHIN-FU, a five-step way of finding out if a client is a good fit for your business.
Hear about how you can use SHIN-FU to build a better system for generating sales in any business. Learn about finding motives, asking about money, establishing trust, speaking to the right people, and incorporating consultation fees into your sales conversations.
Links to resources:
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game changer for your business.
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 1:07 – What Do You Tell People SHIN-FU Is?
- 2:05 – Learning Their Motive For Calling You
- 2:45 – Finding Out About The Money
- 3:39 – Setting The Truth Expectation
- 5:19 – Finding Out Who All Has A Say In The Project
- 6:10 – The BS Meter a.k.a. The Consultation Fee
- 8:06 – It Works If You Commit
- 8:45 – It’s About Finding A Good Fit
- 10:25 – You Can SHIN-FU Commerical Companies (Steve Did)
- 16:45 – You Have To Keep Your Courage Up
- 19:11 – The SHIN-FU Is A Fluid Process
- 24:39 – Make The Sales Process Your Own